From the valley to the coast, we’re proud to call Oregon home. Our communities are rich and diverse. Our people are hardworking, compassionate, and generous. Pioneer Connect is honored to support these local organizations who have done so much to help the people in our communities during these challenging times:
- Waldport Moose Lodge has been offering meals to pickup for FREE to the community, especially for those in need.
- South Lincoln County Resources has been keeping the following programs open throughout COVID-19 for people in need: Furniture and Durable Medical Equipment, Waldport Food Share and Voucher Program. www.southlincolnresources.org
- Lincoln School District has been providing FREE meals to children throughout the entire district, including, Toledo, Lincoln City, Newport, Siletz, Waldport, Depoe Bay.
- ABC House has continued providing child abuse assessment services throughout COVID-19, and has been administering their counseling program via tele-mental health, in which clients and caregivers participate in mental health services with ABC House counselors through HIPAA-compliant video conferencing. www.abchouse.org
- Philomath Community Services has continued to serve local families through the Philomath Food Bank, which has changed to a pre-packed box/bag system of food pickup at the door with a nice assortment of nonperishable foods, and through Lupe’s Community Garden. www.philomathcommunityservices.org
- High School Senior Parents and the community in both Waldport and Philomath banded together to make sure high school seniors were recognized for their accomplishments even though they were unable to have a traditional graduation.
The people of Oregon are connected to each other. We live together. We work together. And we support each other. Pioneer Connect is proud to salute our local heroes and to share the gratitude that is felt throughout our communities. It’s our privilege to be the broadband and phone provider that keeps you connected.
You’re not just customers. You’re our friends and neighbors.