Join Our Team
Are you a person who values community, loves to solve problems creatively, and naturally fosters connections with neighbors and friends? You might just be a great fit for the Pioneer Connect team.
To apply for the positions below, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Specialist (Graphic Designer)
Launch your career with Pioneer!
Are you a person who values community, loves to solve problems creatively, and naturally fosters connections with neighbors and friends? You might just be a great fit for the Pioneer Connect team! We have an immediate opening for an experienced Marketing Specialist – Graphic Designer.
As the Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing marketing strategies and sales programs for the Cooperative and our residential customers. You will also create and assist in the design of artwork for a variety of marketing campaigns. You will report to the Business Sales and Marketing Manager and work closely with the Customer Service Manager.
Does the following describe you?
- Creative. You are a creative thinker and enjoy bringing ideas to life. You have a working knowledge of coding language and web development tools (HTML & CSS) are always looking for opportunities to learn new technology.
- Capable. You have experience with marketing data analytics and tools such as Google and Facebook Analytics. You understand how to navigate CRM systems and are proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Self-starter. You are results oriented with strong initiative and self-direction, but you also understand results are best achieved when working as a team.
The Marketing Specialist must have:
- Typically requires a minimum of five years of related marketing experience. A marketing or business degree is preferred.
- Experience with digital advertising on social media including Facebook, YouTube, and Google.
- Ability to produce reports demonstrating the success of marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Graphic design experience preferred.
What you can expect from us:
- Individually and as a company, our employees take pride in working hard for the people whom we have the honor and privilege to serve. We are proud to play a role in helping make each of our communities a better place to live and work.
- Our work environment feels like a family which makes sense when you look at how long we have worked together! We love what we do and will provide you with support, every step of your career.
- We offer an insurance package which provides full-family, employer-paid health coverage and a generous retirement program. Taking care of you is important to us!
Pioneer Connect is a broadband partner providing internet, phone, and video services that keep our customers connected. Since our founding over 68 years ago, we’ve been overcoming barriers and thinking creatively to bring our customers the best possible services at an affordable price.
If you are ready to learn more about this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com