Join Our Team
Are you a person who values community, loves to solve problems creatively, and naturally fosters connections with neighbors and friends? You might just be a great fit for the Pioneer team.
To apply for one of the positions below, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
business account specialist
Competently and confidently consults with members to successfully utilize company products and services, exceeding member expectations from initial contact through the implementation of product solutions in accordance with company and department standards.
More specifically, the Business Account Specialist is:
- Responsible for establishing and enhancing relationships with business members with periodic telephone and premises visits to ensure ongoing member satisfaction with all services purchased from Pioneer. Keeps members informed of current upgrade offerings, marketing promotions or changes to their telecommunication services and introduces available technologies and applications that support their communication needs.
- Responsible for sales of Pioneer’s products and services that meet member needs and the company’s business objectives. This includes, but is not limited to basic & complex business services, customer premise equipment (CPE), dedicated data services and other non-traditional products and services.
- Responsible for developing a sustainable relationship with local realtors, title companies, apartment owners, and other business entities that have initial contact with new members to promote Pioneer’s products and services.
- Competently responds to all member inquiries by phone, in person, or by mail, issuing service orders and coordinating company product efforts as necessary to exceed member expectations.
- Stays current with changes and developments in the telecommunications industry and participates in the development and introduction of applicable new product and service offerings. This includes gathering competitive information on products and services, maintaining market awareness, and sharing this information with the Marketing team.
- Competently and confidently handles all inquiries regarding tariffs, billing codes and billing inquiries.
- Prepares business proposals and contracts. Coordinates sales and service activity with the appropriate department as well as informing the appropriate department of business activities and changes. May assist in the installation and training for all services and equipment as appropriate.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding established sales goals.
- Proficient knowledge of the products and services offered by the company. Demonstrated ability to assess member needs and make product recommendations.
- Provide members with basic technical support, including internet, complex business systems, telephone equipment, and broadband services.
- Support company culture initiatives.
- Maintains required records.
- Performs other job duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: The first 12 job duties are considered ADA Essential Functions and must be performed in this job. All other job duties are considered secondary functions.
Must have an AA degree in Business or 2 years of outside sales experience. Experience in a telecommunication environment preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of the full range of products offered by Pioneer and competitive market.
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with computer programs including Word and
- Skilled in identifying problems and resolutions.
- Demonstrated sales ability including the ability to cold-call on new prospects and existing members to pro-actively sell new services.
- Must be able to gather data, assist in developing a business solution and proposal and closing the sale.
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple members, projects, and tasks simultaneously. Successful time management and project management abilities are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work from oral and written instructions and make decisions under limited supervision; handle multiple priorities; be detailed oriented; follow through with commitments.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Physical capacity to perform the Essential Job Functions including the ability to reach, bend, and complete work under pressure to meet critical time frames.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and have the ability to be insured under the company policy.
- Sales calls may require flexible hours including weekends and evenings.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com